Nabota is a purified botulinum toxin type A. It blocks transmission of signals from nerve to muscle, thus causing muscle relaxation. The major application of Nabota is in beauty industry. Injection of botulinum toxin type A disrupts the synthesis of neurotransmitters which leads to temporary paralysis of facial muscles and smoothing of wrinkles.
- Forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines.
- Facial wrinkles in the forehead, interbrow and nasolabial triangle;
- Blepharospasm (involuntary contraction of the circular muscle of the eye);
- Horizontal and vertical wrinkles of the neck;
- Correction of the contour of the lips (botulinum toxin injections can make the lips bend smoother).